A visit to a Hospital

A visit to a Hospital


A Hospital is a Health case institution providing patient treatment with specialized medical and nursing staff and medical equipment. The best-known type of hospital is the general hospital ,which typically has an emergency department to treat urgent health problems ranging from fire and accident victins to a sudden illness.

"A visit to a Hospital" gives a feeling of shock. The word"Hospital" creates an atmosphere of pain and sorrow with terrible feeling in the mind. Admission in the hospital means something very serious to physical body of the person. I cannot see the suffering persons. It makes me very sad and nervous so I hesitate to go to a hospital. Only my ill-luck forced me to this visit. One evening , I was in Kitchen garden . I was busy in my hobby. Suddenly, I heard about the accident of my friend. I cane to know that he was admitting to Services Hospital , In Lahore Pakistan. I was rushing these to see my friend with my mother and father. My mother and father knew my friend very well. She and He also wished to go with me.
When I reached the hospital, I went to the emergency ward. I couldn't find him there. I went there. He was being take to the operation room. His younger brother, mother and his father were sitting there. They told me that he was an accident with a bike. He was get fracturing in the elbow of his left arm and was recieving other injures also. After sometime, My friend was broughting out of the operation room. We waited there. He couldn't talk hardly He was talking to the general ward. There were many patients in that ward. There were rows of beds. Not a single bed was without patient. Some patients were sitting in their bed. The nurses were on duty. Soon it became it became time for the doctors to be on round in the ward for examining the patients. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

class=”loader”>