Where you prefer to go shop

Where you prefer to go shop

 

There are different ways to go shopping these days . You can go to small independent shops or to a big shopping centre, or you can shop online. I definitely prefer to shop online.

The main advantage of online shopping is that it is more convenient. I can stay in my bedroom and look at all the options online, and I don't have to wait in any queues! Also,you can find everything you want online and easy.

By constract, I find it boring and tiring when I go shopping. There are a lot of small independent shops where I live. You can find some bargains , but the other items sold are still expensive. Also, I don't like shopping centres because they are crowded.

Of course, I am not an adult , so I have to ask my parents to let me use their credit card to buy things online. But for me , online shopping is still the obvious choice. I'm sure we will do almost all of our shopping online in the future.

Post a Comment

3 Comments

If you have any query or suggestion , you can comment

class=”loader”>